Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Update #3

I have the first book in another series out right now! The beta version of Socialpunk has gotten great feedback so far and currently has over 70 reviews on Amazon, most of which are 4 and 5 stars. The website is http://socialpunktrilogy.com, though I plan to revamp that site in the next few days to set it up similarly to the Seven Halos series website. More on the Socialpunk trilogy soon.

I'd like to contact you guys more often since you've all been so supportive of me and the two young adults series I've put out in the last year. You are true patrons of the arts, and we need people in this world who appreciate and put value on the work artists do. I'm aiming for 2-3 times a week so I can share the behind-the-scenes process of creating Tin Soldier.

I'm heading out for a run now (training for the Chicago marathon!) but I'd love to hear what you think of the new Seven Halos series website. Shoot me an email back to let me know!

Sincerely,
Monica