Sunday, January 7, 2007

Week One, Bonus Review

I didn't plan on writing about two books this week, but I couldn't resist. This book was a very easy read and required little effort from me. Since, it is the first weekend of the NFL playoffs I have a lot of time on my hands. The book I polished off is small is the new big.

Review: Here we have eight years of blog posts from an influential business thinker and bestselling writer Seth Godin. I have never heard of him before, mainly because I can care less about business, but was blown away by his humor, honesty and unbelievable "life" tips. I picked this book up at the local library thinking I would learn a little about small businesses and how to set up a proper blog and was satisfied in both areas. I think that Seth convinced me to write this blog and I thank him. I also plan on reading more of his books such as Purple Cow and also checking out his blog http://www.sethgodin.com/ and web sites Changethis.com and Squidoo.com. Enough said, check his work out, you will not be disappointed.